AirBerth Boat Lifts featured recently on Shipmate TV.
Watch the full interview with John Zammit, from Shipmate TV and our Business Development Manager Jürgen König, filmed at Surfers Paradise with the kind assistance of Jet boat extreme.
“Imagine never hacing to launch or retrieve your boat from a boat ramp. Better still, imagine having your boat permanently on the water… ready to go in minutes; but never having to antifoul. Well today we are talking about just that with my guest Jurgen Konig from AirBerth.” John Zammit
Key points from the interview
- Takes the boat out of the water and makes it maintenance free
- Storage out the water eliminates the need for anti foul, thus saving on maintenance costs and time
- Comes out of the water in minutes and lowers in minutes
- The AirBerth is easy to operate and can lift boats up to 15 metric tonnes in weight!
- No oil, no hydraulics and no metal under the water line.
- HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) is UV Stable and won’t be harmed by saltwater.
- Time is an important factor for commercial and goverment users.
The boat featured is an 8m Custom Aluminium Shallow Vee Hull with jet drive, built for one purpose… to thrill!
“Powered by 5.8 Litre, 640kg turbo-charged inter-cooled monster Yanmar engines, coupled with Hamilton Jet units, with an ability to pump an astonishing 50,000 litres of water per minute, these extreme jets could empty an average home swimming pool in 45 seconds!”
Extracted from the Jet boat Extreme website.
Check out the clip from their website (http://www.jetboatextreme.com.au/) below.
“The AirBerth® helps us greatly to have our boat ready for action every day and has saved us many hours each week hauling out and launching on trailers. Most importantly it helps us maximize the daily operation time, allowing us to operate right up to Sunset, since we don’t need to worry about trailering the vessel and it only takes minutes to raise and stow.”
Michael Gilmore from Jet boat Extreme.