AirBerth Boat Lifts has proudly launched its new website last at the 30th Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show.
The new website features:
- a simpler layout; (going from 10 links on the home page down to a slimmer 5 links on our home page);
- more video content;
- Emphasis on key market segments and their benefits for the boaters divided into the following segments:
- Drone photography has added an exciting new element to our website.
We couldn’t have done this without the contribution from:
The launch function for the AirBerth Boat Lifts website, was a great opportunity to acknowlegde the contribution and work from our web development team, inparticular:
- Andrea Goldring from Studio 77 who contributed the design and layout work to extend our branding on our brochures to the website;
- Darren Fryer, Caralyne Maglis-Blackburn, Marc De Winnaar and the team from Hi-Caliber.
- Derek Weir from Digisky Video and Gary Parkinson from Motion Studios for Videography and editing.
“The website represents a new direction for AirBerth Boat Lifts towards a more content based marketing approach. This new website format allows us to capitalise on our existing social media assets such as facebook, instagram, linkedin and youtube.”
Alex Chan – Managing Director AirBerth Boat Lifts
“I was excited and pleased to attend the launch of the airberth website. We have a long standing relationship with AirBerth, including a Steber 38 on AirBerth dock at Forster Tuncurry Marine Rescue. Steber proudly supports Australian manufacturing.”
Alan Steber from Steber International
The launch of the website is on the back of AirBerth’s recent Award for Commercial Manufacturer at the Australian Marine Industry Awards and bodes well for this proudly Australian Enterprise.