An AirBerth® service agent performs the assembly, installation and servicing of the AirBerth® Boat Lifting System.
This is a good way to add additional revenue to your existing marine business.
What is involved in a Service Agency?
- Towing an AirBerth®;
- Control Side Change;
- Boat Fitting;
- Prepartion for Transportation;
- Cleaning the AirBerth®
- Servicing the Unit
- Preparation for Transportation
- Proper Lifting Procedure
- Air Lock Recovery Procedure.
- General Troubleshooting Techniques
- Performing a Basic Leak Test.
Benefits of Service Agency
- Recognition on the AirBerth® website as a qualified AirBerth® service agent.
- Funneling of service enquiries from head office directly to you.
- Full Comprehensive Training course on all aspects of AirBerth Service.
- Potential to develop this into an AirBerth dealership, as you grow this aspect of the business.
Enquire now for more information
Service Agency Enquiry
Service Agency Enquiry form.